Stargate Atlantis

Be All My Sins Remember'd (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Surprises, Shocks, plot twists, and a huge space battle... what's not to like?!

I've been off writing review for a little while, but boy, after watching this episode of SG:A, it would be rude not to write one!

It started off a bit quiet, with the evacuation procedures on planets en-route to be wiped out, but it all goes action-packed there after.

It's also the first time both the Apollo and the Daedeleus being in the same episode, and both being around Atlantis at the same time. After a few humourous exchanges (and some tense words), they set off to blow up ships with fancy new Azgard weapony (say, didn't they die in SG1? ...Suppose they could've got the beam weapons off the Oddessy...). I thought that'll be the only space battle for the episode, as they are usually expensive to make, but no, they throw in a close encouter with an Aurora class ship, and then the biggest space battle in SG:A. what a scene!

Familiar faces return to mkae it extra special, along with a cute fresh face (Hello, Michelle Morgan (I) ). I must say, her character was particularly funny and revealing, and I couldn't help but smile at her last line...

a plot twist at the end is to be expected, seeing that all good can't be good for A Galaxy in Eternal Trouble (tm), as no trouble / enemies = no more fighting! Frederic1943 wrote in his review that he "can't wait to see if Replicator Weir is "good" or "evil" ", but I would think it'll be more like can't wait to see if she is "evil" or "really bloody evil"! She's not going to be "good", that's all I know :p

To conclude, it's the best episode to date.