Stargate Atlantis

Be All My Sins Remember'd (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Great episode

Wow - talk about an ensemble cast! And packed with all types of action. Maybe a little overpacked - they could have easily broken this episode up and removed some of the "filler" episodes. Here are some thoughts:

Great to see everyone in action - Ellis/Apollo, Caldwell/Daedelus, Larrin, Sheppard's Wraith buddy all fighting side by side with the Atlantis team.

Great battle, and nice special effects.

Funny colonel introductions, and continued bickering between Ellis and McKay.

Carter used a little of her scientific knowledge, but I still would like to see a lot more of it. Carter is certainly becoming more comfortable with her leadership role, and stood up to Ellis on McKay's behalf.

Teyla finally revealed her pregnancy to her team. It was touching to see Ronon escort her to the infirmary.

McKay's creation - Fran. Not only was "she" willing to carry out her duty and sacrifice herself, but she actually helped and improved on McKay's plan. The ramifications for this in the future could be potentially enormous if McKay can repeat the creation process again. They already have the technology on Atlantis to do it, so we may see that same actress reprising her role down the road.

I wonder if Sheppard's wraith buddy did anything else to Sheppard's team while they were unconscious. And what will become of this wraith now that the replicators are supposedly out of the picture and he knows the location of Atlantis?

And finally Dr. Weir. Is it the real Dr. Weir? Maybe she escaped with the help of a few rogue replicators. A nice way to end an exciting episode.