Stargate Atlantis

Be All My Sins Remember'd (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Whoa - finally something to cheer this season

I've been one of Atlantis' harshest critics this season, but it appears that with this double header they've at last done something worth shouting about.

Following on from 'This Mortal Coil' Shepherd an the team hook up with old friends, the Wraith and Larrin, in order to put an end, once and for all, to the Replicators. After much humiliation and mockery Rodney eventually comes up with a plan to draw all the Replicators to their planet in order to uber magnetise them, thus turning them all into one giant inert metal ball which is so heavy it sinks into their planet and blows them all up ending their threat forever.

The plan works, kind of, and after a fantastic inter-stellar battle sequence which sees Earth ships, Wraith ships and some of Larrin's fleet all working together to give Rodney enough time to execute his plan, the crew think they're jobs (and the Replicators) are done. But alas, we find out their victory is but short lived. Right at the end, out of no where pops up 'Nasty Dr Weir' (who earlier we were all told was dead, how on earth she doesn't get magnetised i don't know, but who cares she's back) pops up vowing to begin her mega plan (no doubt somehow related to universal domination). I can't wait for the rest!