Stargate Atlantis

Brain Storm

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 21, 2008 on Syfy

• I'm sorry, but I didn't like this one.

The beginning was good, John and Ronon making fun of Rodney and Jennifer, Jennifer telling Rodney that he could simply ask her out. And then, it went downhill fast. It started on the plane. Jennifer started nag about how Rodney was doing this wrong and that wrong and how he should behave this way and that way... Who do you love Jennifer? The real Rodney McKay or your dream guy from when Rodney was infected during The Shrine? It was really irritating because Jennifer basically doesn't like exactly what makes Rodney himself. He's not a nice guy, he's abrasive and acerbic and perpetually in a bad mood. If he tries to shape himself to Jennifer's wishes, what will be left of him? And at the facility... In two minutes I got fed up with Jennifer doing the mom to everybody's inner sixth grader because yes, Jennifer knows always best. And she totally dismissed Rodney's warning. I mean, if after all this time she still doesn't understand that when Rodney warns someone to be careful he has good reasons... She was more concerned with the fact that he was embarrassing her. I'm sorry, I like Keller but in this episode? I couldn't stand her. Oh, and the solution? It was so fast that you could blink and miss it. I mean, it was totally out of proportion to the magnitude of the problem. I'm disappointed and kinda fed up with these one-character episodes. I want the team back together, I want to see them go on missions and fight space aliens. Are they even still a team?