Stargate Atlantis

Brain Storm

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 21, 2008 on Syfy

• Is anyone even interested in giving the fans a finale to be proud of??

I totally agree with an earlier reviewer... I gave this 3stars as opposed to one star though, as there has been worse... "Inquisition" Im thinking of... I have all the episodes and love SGA... just this season there have been some really poor episodes... When I heard the sad news that it was the end for SGA... I at least took solice in the belief that it would be a season of great buildups to the finale. A bit like my other favourite, soon to be erased from TV Battlestar Galactica, that so far is showin SGA what final seasons should be about. But this episode typifies the approach of the writers... with filler shows everywhere. And if thats not bad enough they're forming relationships between cast members where no chemistry seems to exist. Add to that Woolsey being the final commander, when with all due respect, he is so boring. It truly feels as if they have no writing direction whatsoever and are looking for any which way to wrap up the show. I have loved SGA and in hope still can't wait for another episode to thrill me. But so far this season its been abysmal.