Stargate Atlantis

Brain Storm

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 21, 2008 on Syfy

• Good episode: very interesting story line and character development of Rodney. The ending could be better.

I thought this episode was pretty decent actually. Despite being fed up with the fact that they're wasting the few episodes that are left of the final season of Atlantis focusing on only one or a few of the characters instead of giving us team episodes I did actually like Rodney in this for the most part. I actually found him sort of endearing in his egocentric tendencies and the stuff between him, Bill Nye, and Neil deGrasse Tyson was hilarious. Plus there's the fact that I enjoy Dave Foley quite a bit.

It wasn't a particularly meaningful episode nor did it do anything to further any storyline but it was amusing and I think that TPTB actually did a really good job with the Mckay/Keller stuff. I don't have a lot of faith in them when it comes to romantic relationships on these shows but it was very sweet. That being said, are Jason Mamoa and Rachel Lutrell still employed? They seem to have been abducted. Hopefully they'll use the last few episodes of the series to showcase the entire team.