Stargate Atlantis

Broken Ties

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 25, 2008 on Syfy

• One word: AWESOME!

A Ronon!ep. Jason Momoa was just great in this episode. He's getting better and better. He did such a great job with the withdrawal scene.

I also loved Teyla. She has very real second thoughts now that she's a mother. I love that Kanaan became the househusband.

Woolsey rocks my socks. I love him! He's my favorite leader of Atlantis. He always has very reasonable arguments but he's not pig-headed, he's ready to admit that he's wrong. And I loved the scene with him and Teyla. And the funny stuff: the door closing before him, him holding the baby, talking about his yorkie, relaxing in a suit! We learned more about him in one ep than about Weir in three seasons!

Rodney! The bathtub scene at the very end made me giggle! And the little chat between him and Sheppard in the mess hall. And sitting by Ronon's bedside and talking nonsense so that Ronon wouldn't wake up alone. Aww...

And Sheppard! I loved the little talk he had with Teyla, telling her that he understood her dilemma, he really did but she needed to make a decision. And his decision to let first Tyre, then Ronon go cold turkey! But he still sat with Ronon. And then when he brought him Tyre's sword...

Also! Mark Dacascos! 'nough said!

This was a great team!ep too. We saw all of them doing everyday stuff, we saw them look for Ronon and then watch over him in the isolation room. Perfect!