Stargate Atlantis

Broken Ties

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 25, 2008 on Syfy

• This is the episode where Ronon is captured by the Wraith, and they try to turn him into a Wraithworshipper. Also Teyla must make a decision about rejoining the Atlantis team.

Woosly was great in this episode. I didn't expect him to have funny parts, but he did it very well. They were some of the best moments of this episode. I hope they keep giving him funny moments. I enjoyed the moments when Teyla was talking to Sheppard. They were really nice. I liked how Sheppard didn't inform her of the mission, to try to get her to make a decision faster. Sheppard was really great in these conversations.

I can't wait to figure out more about how the baby fits into all this - so far it's been really great - I hope they keep him on Atlantis. And I want to know what there doing with Kannan. I actually want to see him turn back to a badguy again and work for Micheal. That would leave the door back open for a Sheppard/Teyla ship. I picture Kannan like the Pete for Sam on Stargate. There for awhile, but not her true love.

Back to the episode at hand, I was a bit confused towards the end of the episode. Even with the wraith enzyme in Ronon, I don't think he would have given in - that didn't seem right to me. But overall a really great episode. Much better than last season and I'm loving the baby parts (espescially if Sheppard was in them!)