Stargate Atlantis

Enemy at the Gate

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2009 on Syfy

• SGA has been sinking all season, Id hoped that the finale would make up for the poor wind down to the end of SGA and yet this finale was totally unoriginal.

SGA fans were told that they wanted to finish SGA on a high... What I have seen this season is one of the worst examples of a show thats lost its sense of direction.... I kept thinking we only have a few episodes left and there still is no build up in terms of storyline to a finale... It feels as if the show has been neglected and they just want to wrap it all up with no imagination, both as an overall finale or the finale of character development.

The final episode itself was so predictable, to the point of being a bit to easy a solution... The stargate that just happened to be on the hive ship with no sheild, Ronan being killed and then brought back to life to be quizzed by the Wraith crew... who get killed immediately after. There wasnt an armada of Wraith, no final showdown just a ship that happened to have a ZPM, with an adversery that we didnt know, but for the link to Todd.

I give this a six, because they had the oppurtunity in this season to go out with a bang and yet they provided fillers like "Inquisition". Where was the build up?? I am so dissapointed in SGA because it has given us some fantastic entertainment and storylines and it seems that this is just a finale, typifying the neglected nature of the SGA enterprise... I look forward to BSG, who are showing a commitment to making an exciting 5star finish to a great show, Im sorry for fans they have been sold short by SGA who could have done the same!!