Stargate Atlantis

Enemy at the Gate

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2009 on Syfy

• I have mixed feelings about this episode...

I think I'll start with what I didn't like about the episode. First, I felt that it was rushed and had too much to fit in one episode. I think they should have split the story into two episodes (one being about the initial learning about the zpm hive and engaging it and the other about it going to earth). I didn't like when Ronon died... the main thing I hate at sci-fi is that dead characters come back to life (granted he was dead for like a minute). Still, I rather they have kept him dead and had a bitter-sweet ending to the show. Another dislike is how they brought in a lot of characters, but not RDA... Ok, to the likes. This is the perfect story to end on. The wraith finally get to earth in a super ship. I loved how a team got on the ship, John got on the ship, and how they coordinated with Atlantis to destroy it (well, it was more accidental). I loved seeing Major Davis... and that's about it of all of the guest characters. Overall, great ending to the show. I would have loved to see it continue and disclose the stargate to the world and find a new enemy. Oh well, SGU should suffice.