Stargate Atlantis

Enemy at the Gate

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2009 on Syfy

• I give it a pure 10 because of the actors, the story and everything we have come to love about it. But also because it was a great episode! An absolute reminder of why I'm gonna miss this show so much...

A sad, sad day indeed. Not only was Stargate Atlantis better than the original but we had formed bonds to the characters and to the city. It was very painful to see it all go, especially after a season that was so weak script-wise. It's as if they were trying to show us there was nothing left to be said and done, while we all knew it wasn't so. They just wanted to make it look that way and all the evidence was always against them. So there goes a great sci-fi series, and we're left with practically nothing to watch on that genre. Nor will I feel the need to find something new soon - rather watch my old Atlantis DVDs instead. Now to the actual episode. I give it a pure 10 because of the actors, the story and everything we have come to love about it. But also because it was a great episode! An absolute reminder of why I'm gonna miss this show so much... There was adventure, thrill, emotion, action, science and above all heroism. At least Atlantis went out in style!

Goodbye guys, and thanks for all the unforgettable moments :-)