Stargate Atlantis

First Contact (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2008 on Syfy

• Cataclysmic events lead to an discovery or was it other way around ?

Stargate Atlantis taking a totally new approach! Yeah, the CGI on the city view all around from point A to point B and finally to the C made me go woo. First contact episodes are also really cool to watch, to see something never seen before of course.

In the opening we get to see Daniel Jackson back on Atlantis once more, gotta love it eh? Hell yeah, never enough of old SG-1 characters in the universe. Rodney and Daniel cant never ever co-exist or work side by side since there's always a rivarly involved within. This time the new aliens are putting them to co-work with each other or they will find each other dead on the floor pretty much. Kinda nasty device these two found, and props for daniel on trying the Zelda Ocarina of Time type of approach on finding "lost" secret laboratory on Stargate Atlantis :p

Also for me the best thing was the last but not least part when it hit on the screen....TO BE CONTINUED...
    Always in favour of continuing episodes and stories, didnt like much of SG-1 going once there and once here to breakdown the dialogue and story into so many small pieces.

Overall this episode do actually rock! Gotta say that the "Queen" episode was nice, but this really takes the cake. Todd running around with his own plans and agendas, while SG-A trying to get rid of Todd's crew have to feed on humans...EXCITING!