Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Cant find an episode...

cheysm1

[1]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 16
    There is a episode that I want to watch but I cant remember the season or name or anything... I remember a little of what its about. The team goes to this planet and Sheppard goes to this special palace that not many can go to. He finds out that someone is trying to kill the leader. Anyway Beckett comes because the leader is dying and finds out he has cancer or something. I dont really remember it all that well,but I do remember that Ronon fights with like 4 guys at one time and slits one of there throats. Does anyone know the name of the episode?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dlatlantisone

[2]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 1
    The episode you are looking for is called "The Tower" and it is in season 2 of Atlantis

cheysm1

[3]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 16
    dlatlantisone wrote:
    The episode you are looking for is called "The Tower" and it is in season 2 of Atlantis
    Thank you so much

jwgrlrrajn

[4]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 23
    I think it's gonna be on SYFY pretty soon.

Saz16

[5]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 7

I'm also looking for an episode but can't find it either it's when Teyla and a Wraith are fighting (I can't remember whether they're fighting with sticks or hands) but they are in the middle of a forest clearing and I think it's either the first or second season. Please help......

wedgeantilles54

[6]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 12

I believe that you are refering to episode 5 of season one
    the title is suspicion, and the part they you are talking about is towards the end of the episode when they are trying to capture a warith

Saz16

[7]Nov 25, 2009
    Thanks for that all I could remember was what I last wrote I haven't yet managed to get the DVD's yet for that season so I'll just have to see it again when it's on SKY3

mangateam

[8]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    Saz16 wrote:

I'm also looking for an episode but can't find it either it's when Teyla and a Wraith are fighting (I can't remember whether they're fighting with sticks or hands) but they are in the middle of a forest

This is the first season episode - there is no Ronan yet, but I can't remember in which episode it was. I remember this scene, because I thought that Teyla fight equally with the Wraith. If I find out in which episode it was, I will write it.

Saz16

[9]Feb 18, 2010
    mangateam wrote:
    Saz16 wrote:

I'm also looking for an episode but can't find it either it's when Teyla and a Wraith are fighting (I can't remember whether they're fighting with sticks or hands) but they are in the middle of a forest

This is the first season episode - there is no Ronan yet, but I can't remember in which episode it was. I remember this scene, because I thought that Teyla fight equally with the Wraith. If I find out in which episode it was, I will write it.

Thank you for that one. There's another one that I'm remembering but can't remember which episode it is and I think it's when Teyla is Pregnant, She is trying to teach Ronan how to meditate and he ends up falling asleep.

blackmage8472

[10]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 15
    Saz16 wrote:
    mangateam wrote:
    Saz16 wrote:

Thank you for that one. There's another one that I'm remembering but can't remember which episode it is and I think it's when Teyla is Pregnant, She is trying to teach Ronan how to meditate and he ends up falling asleep.

Teyla isn't pregnant, it's in the third season, episode is Echo. And I'm pretty sure the first episode you were asking about was in the first season "Suspicion"

Edited on 02/19/2010 3:01pm

Saz16

[11]Feb 28, 2010
    Thank you I can go and Watch it now