Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Fav Stargate Atlantis Series

What is your fav series of Atlantis

Spinobreaker

[1]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 10

Im bored, so here is another im bored poll, lol, considering S5 isn't over yet... vote for your fav...

ok ttyl

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spinobreaker

[2]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 10
    what i forgot to say... and it wont let me edit STILL... stupid computer... ANYWAY... what i forgot to say is that explain why its ur fav series

MajLorne

[3]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 21
    Season 3 since there was a nice mix of episodes w/action. Season 4's first half would've been nice on its own, but then all the fillers at the end of season 4 kinda weakened that season imo.
    Season 5, still too early to tell, but so far only the midseason 2-parter stands out.

Idbeolderifiwas

[4]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 20
    Yeah I would have picked S4 because the first half is pretty fantastic but it kinda went downhill in the last half. I'd probably go with S3 as well since it had a good balance of good episodes and also my favourite episode "The Tao of Rodney"

TVvuer69

[5]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 58

Idbeolderifiwas wrote:
    Yeah I would have picked S4 because the first half is pretty fantastic but it kinda went downhill in the last half.

For me, that would be the reverse. S4 started off weakly since they were focusing more on the Replicators than the Wraith. But it picked up once they brought the Wraith back in focus, Teal'c and Ronon teamed up in "Midway" and Michael returned toward the end of that season. But overall, S1 was my favorite.

CaptainHarkness

[6]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 23

Since season 5 isn't over yet I'm not going to say what I think about it until I see the finale.

I voted for Season 4. I felt that season had a lot of great storylines and Weir wasn't in it. I was never a big fan of her character. Carter was brought in which was very cool. The Teal'c/Ronon team up was amazing.

Season 3 was a close second as it also had many great storylines and RDA in three episodes.

Snappie

[7]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 4
    I'd say season 1 and early 2.
    I liked how they were in an underdog position against the Wraith, no power, few weapons, no shields or cloak. I didn't like how they brought in the Daedalus and everytime the city was in trouble the Daedalus mostly bailed them out.

zhangliao1

[8]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    season 4 because im in australia and havent seen any of season 5

and what can i say i like my heros with big honking space guns and not so much when they are helpless to a few primitive genii

season 4 has everything it has replicators it has todd it has michael and it has big honking space guns

the only problem with season 4 was the samantha carter impersonator

seriously if they want me to believe she is the real samantha carter try having her act even remotely like the real one instead of having her trying to force a trusted alien member of the team from leaving because of security threats and her just sitting around approving rodneys plans without even looking at half of them herself

i dont care if she was the leader there is no way that she would constantly bring up refernces from sg-1 as if thats the only reason she was there and not bring up a reference to jonas and his probable futures when it was needed instead of worrying that the future is predetermined when she knows for a fact that it isn't

that she wouldn't use her scientific genius in any time other then an alternate future building a ship

that was not samantha carter

zhangliao1

[9]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    oh sorry i think i may have gone slightly off topic

pinchasb

[10]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    Season 3.

aquagirl2

[11]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    Series 4 was the best

LoveScreamParty

[12]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 2

Season 5 I think, loved season 3 too but currently 5's my fave! Got lots of Todd in it and Daniel Jackson appeared as a guest (both are among my top fave characters)

Just hoped that there would be a season 6... and perhaps even a season 7... but at least we get a movie...