Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

If you had a choice who would you like to see more of in Atlantis?

jennidinorobot

[21]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    frany66 wrote:
    See I'd really like one with O'Neill in now that Carter is in command. I'd love to see how that relationship has changed. Besides I just love RDA.

Yeah me too.
    I hate that they just never mentioned that relationship again, they need to get together already.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jetflair

[22]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 1
    I'd like to see more of Carson Beckett

sajwest

[23]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 23

jetflair wrote:

Amen to that,my friend!

BLacqWyng

[24]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    sajwest wrote:

jetflair wrote:

Amen to that,my friend!

And guess who came back in "The Kindred" ;-)

sajwest

[25]Feb 23, 2008
    BLacqWyng wrote:
    sajwest wrote:

jetflair wrote:

Amen to that,my friend!

And guess who came back in "The Kindred" ;-)

Oh I know

I'm looking forward to seeing that episode on Tuesday,and part 2 next week.

Platina86

[26]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    I love Carson, hope we will see him in alot more episodes

MajLorne

[27]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 21
    pwells01 wrote:

I do like Zelenka and Lorne, too, and would like to see more of each. Even though Zelenka is considered recurring, I think of him as permanent because he's in the majority of the episodes, I think. He's probably as permanent as any other cast member except Sheppard or McKay!

Yes I miss the Asgards that have attitudes. I can't remember which one or which episode, but there's one that was somewhat competing with Carter, saying something like "interesting, you didn't think of that, huh?".

Furlings - well, they're probably ascended koalas by now.

But Dr. Lee is still my choice. He cracks me up everytime he makes an appearance on Atlantis.

I don't remember the episode either, but could be ripple effect or Camelot and the Asgard was Kvasir.

Dr. Lee cracks me up as well, I wouldn't mind if he came to Atlantis as the 3rd main scientist.

MajLorne

[28]Feb 23, 2008

borghl wrote:
    lindypink wrote:
    Do you mean the lizard looking aliens? The ones that blew themselves to bits in the gate room with some kind of bomb? If so, I don't think they were never mentioned again?
    I guess we shall call them the mimetic aliens, as they were using holographic technology to take over SG personnel. Not all of them blew up; at least, we cannot know if all of them blew up as many of them made it through the gate before the remaining few blew up in the gate room. You're right they were mentioned again. Nothing big though. At least, they didn't and couldn't go into details. They did mention the instance, though, when they revealed to Cam that Jack O'neill was his daddy. lol. There are also the Re'tu. There are many of them, rebels and non-rebels; whatever that means. They were the ones that existed out of phase from our existence. That would have been an interesting war. I'd have liked to see more Re'tu.
    Agreed, most aliens [especially the Nox] were forgotten after the 3rd season and things were pretty much continuing storylines about the Go'ualds Apophis or Anubis.

Would've been nice to see the Re'tu and those "mimetic aliens" again.

Finweminya

[29]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    I want more O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and Carson

AnneTeldy

[30]Feb 23, 2008

Well, if I had my druthers, I'd like to see "more" of Sheppard, Ronon and Lorne. I'm thinking a nice shower room scene.

Anne Teldy

Idbeolderifiwas

[31]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    I'd like to see Dr. Jay Felger one more time. I miss his geekiness I know it wouldn't make much sense for him to be in Atlantis, but I'd love to see it.

bojangles120223

[32]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 2
    I would of loved to see some asgard on atlantis that would be pretty cool im sure they could figure everything out quicker then the people there now oh and someone who id love to see is Jonas Quinn, that dude would whoop it up there in atlantis.
    Edited on 02/23/2008 11:01pm

sinar121

[33]Feb 24, 2008
    MajLorne wrote:
    pwells01 wrote:

I do like Zelenka and Lorne, too, and would like to see more of each. Even though Zelenka is considered recurring, I think of him as permanent because he's in the majority of the episodes, I think. He's probably as permanent as any other cast member except Sheppard or McKay!

Yes I miss the Asgards that have attitudes. I can't remember which one or which episode, but there's one that was somewhat competing with Carter, saying something like "interesting, you didn't think of that, huh?".

Furlings - well, they're probably ascended koalas by now.

But Dr. Lee is still my choice. He cracks me up everytime he makes an appearance on Atlantis.

I don't remember the episode either, but could be ripple effect or Camelot and the Asgard was Kvasir.

Dr. Lee cracks me up as well, I wouldn't mind if he came to Atlantis as the 3rd main scientist.

yep, Camelot, when Kvasir was talkin' about Merlin's phase-shifting device.

Furlings --> ascended koalas

RedBirdRogers

[34]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 4

I'd love to see more Of Lourne , and I agree that O'Neill and Jackson should put in a couple of appearance. Or at least get them on the radios from the SGC a bit. But mostly.... I want more Major Lourne!

I also like Todd. I like his interaction with Sheppard and co, and perhaps a little less Michael. Not sure why but I'm not that keen on the character. Bring on Todd!

silencedlight

[35]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 9

Todd is great, he's quite the strange character as he's both enemy, where no-one would hesitate shooting him, but an ally aswell where now both mckay and sheppard would protect him, though mckay to use him (rodney's evil, evill I say)

Carson looks to be on the comeback, getting now another episode in season 5, though being called whispers isn't good.

Larrin would be good, but would have lorne on main list first.

solome

[36]Feb 25, 2008
    Bringing O'Neill back for an episode would be great. Of course, I still want Carson to come back full time. However, I wouldn't mind if we never saw Dr. Lee again. He never seemed to be that great of a character to me. And most of all I would like to see more Sheppard and McKay! (and the whole team together).

JackFan1

[37]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 6

I'd love to see more Sheppard. Especially more of his background, military and family. John is my favorite character and definetly was NOT in it enough this year. I'm thrilled to hear they are bringing Carson back. It'd be awesome to see Jack and Daniel make a few appearences on the show. I think it'd be funny to see a scene between Jack and Carson about the drone incident in Rising part 1. I'd love to see Teal'c back again as well. I liked the dynamic between him and Ronon. I'd also love to see Ford back. They never said for sure whether he died or not, so it's entirely possible he's still alive. Oh, and Carter. There was a lot of potential for her character here, and, in my opinion, they didn't use her nearly as much as they could have.

Mickey

MajLorne

[38]Feb 25, 2008
    I still believe Col. Carter was seldom used this season is so that Atlantis fans don't get pissed off at the producers for inserting her too much into the show as she is known as an SG-1 character. So as a sort of compromise to the Atlantis fans she is given a few here and there just to satisfy both groups.

Though the same shows in ways - Atlantis and SG-1 fans are somewhat divided.

SunscorchX

[39]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 3

Kaylee!

Uh... I mean... Dr Keller...

ElJorro

[40]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 7

I want to see ALIENS. Most notably the Furlings. but I mean thats a whole galaxy. There is bound to be some intelligent life other than humans out there.

It would be nice to see the Re'Tu again.

P.S. I WANT WEIR BACK!!!!!!