Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

If you had a choice who would you like to see more of in Atlantis?

dtimekeeper

[41]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 6
    Well, Carson's back, albeit for a short while. I want to see more of awesome Zelenka. What a hilarious and loveable character .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Celestra9

[42]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 16
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    Elizabeth.

And Ronon.

But much much less Teyla.

I second Elizabeth and Ronon. Teyla should just be gone and Carson should be back.

Celestra9

[43]Feb 29, 2008
    AnneTeldy wrote:

Well, if I had my druthers, I'd like to see "more" of Sheppard, Ronon and Lorne. I'm thinking a nice shower room scene.

Anne Teldy

Ooh, ooh, ooh where's the drool emoticon???

ElidaaE

[44]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    More KcKay and Carter shipping moments! And of course: BRING BACK WEIR!

Batmantha

[45]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 4
    Zelenka, Lorne (now he isn't doing 4400 he might have more time to do more shows ) and Ronon

philosopher76

[46]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    Richard Woolsey!

Voyager908

[47]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 2
    Elizabeth of course. And I'd love to see more of Zelenka and Lorne. SGA has some really terrific recurring characters; they should make better use of them.

firedemon1

[48]Mar 10, 2008
    I want to see more ship battles in space. Also I hope they can save Carson

lindypink

[49]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    You know, that's why Atlantis is so damn good, each character is a favorite in some way or another! We all have our favorites and would like to see them more and more. Todd has really grown on me, and I would like to see more of him! That's what makes atlantis special, each character has their own traits and personality and that's what makes it good! So why the hell are they cancelling it! WE LOVE THE SHOW! PRODUCERS LISTEN TO YOUR FANS!

jabalong

[50]Dec 7, 2008
    More Carson, McKay and Sheppard, preferably in the same scenes together - that was a great combination.

pinchasb

[51]Dec 8, 2008
    • level: 13
    Carter

Ballyorca

[52]Dec 8, 2008
    • level: 11
    More of McKay, Zelenka and Carson and less of Sheppard.

zzbeach

[53]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 12

For me this question is a very complex one. I want to get more of the feeling of terror and loss the Wraith bring with them every time they cull. I want to know and see more of the horrors they bring to the galaxy. I want to see pathetic refugees and burnt out buildings. I want the viewers of this show to outright hate and loathe the Wraith like we used to. It's my feeling that the writers missed a golden opportunity to show the Wraith as evil creatures when Teyla was altered to be a queen. We should have seen more of the atrocities the Wraith commit on a daily basis on that ship. And Teyla should have been outraged by it. Yeah, we all know it, but it's been a long time since we've been reminded of it. I'm not saying every episode should be a Schindler's List style emotional pull, but we have to remind the viewers from time to time who the Wraith really are. Many of us now look at the Wraith as allies or as creatures that can be rehabilitated with the right chemical cocktail. It's one of the reasons I was turned off from Battlestar Galactica 2003. The Cylons were painted as sympathetic victims and had no recourse but to kill 12 billion humans for survival. Puulleeeze!!! Whether you kill billions with nuclear weapons or spend centuries sucking the life out of billions of humans, you can never be anything but evil. There are shades of gray in this universe but you paint something with enough shades of gray it turns black.

One of the ways to remind the viewers of the Wraith's evil ways is to create a "Victims of the Wraith Museum." In an episode we could see Teyla feeling very drained at the sight of the Wraith devastation from her last mission. She could confide in Kanaan by saying, "We'll never know them...they have disappeared from the universe and nobody will ever remember what they went through." Kanaan gets a bright idea to create the "Victims of the Wraith" museum and enlists the aid of a few Atlantis personnel to convince Woolsey to assign some space. Heck, we could even have Walter from the SGC come in to handle the paper work!! There could be a scene where Woolsey casually goes to see how it's progressing and sees the huge amount of books, artifacts, daily utencils and pictures from all the devastated worlds and villages the Wraith have culled. He is obviously moved by the sight and says, "My God, have the wraith devastated so many lives?" Kanaan replies, "Much more I'm afraid, Mr. Woolsey. So much more." When it's complete Teyla is so moved she falls in love with Kanaan all over again. And from then on, anytime the cast goes on a mission where the Wraith have laid waste to a planet or village, you'd see the cast erecting a shrine in the museum with pictures and artifacts and dedicating it to the fallen. The words "Never Forgotten" hang over it. Hey...it's just a thought. I have another idea for Ronan dedicationg a replica of a beach club on Sateda with beach volleyball and surfing that he used to frequent in his youth, but that's for another time.

seto1

[54]Dec 10, 2008
    i would have loved to see more aleins ,is it just me but for a new galaxy it was mostly only humans.I wanted to see evil ancients and asgard,wonky wormholes i want it all.