Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Its almost over and we have to put up with this many Keller episodes!?!?!?!

cheysm1

[1]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 16

Seriously! I thought they would make the last episodes like really good but weve had Brain Storm which had way to much Keller and now next weeks episode is a Keller one! And there were like 2 other Keller ones at the beginning of the season! Dont come on here cussing me out or telling me off if you are a Keller or a Mckay-Keller fan... I love Mckay(not like crush but like I think hes hilarious) but the 2 of them being together is weird and unnatural! I just wish they wouldnt waste our time with so much KELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGG

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 21
    Many Keller episodes? She hasen't been in like most of the mid-season episodes. It was only a matter of time before they finally gave her more air time.
    I was beginning to think Teyla was going to have less air time than Keller this season.

pinchasb

[3]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    I like the Keller episodes.

pwells01

[4]Dec 6, 2008
    I didn't think Keller was bad in this episode, and I think it was appropriate to have her there. That said, I do think there has been quite a bit of Keller this season.

cheysm1

[5]Dec 8, 2008
    There has been way to much Keller...And does anyone notice how she when shes asked a question or when she has to say something she gets this annoying scared look on her face like,"Ummm...Im gonna have to talk,I dont really now how!" And then she talks in this slow stammering voice. Its really annoying....Sorry I just have to vent!

MajLorne

[6]Dec 8, 2008
    • level: 21
    Believe whatever you want, but she really hasn't been in many episodes and if she has it's more when she's playing a central role in it. I'm looking forward to this upcoming episode when she switches bodies w/some fugitive woman.

pwells01

[7]Dec 9, 2008
    By episode count, I think MajLorne is right. For example, Teyla was in more episodes than Keller was this season. But Teyla often appears as a background character while Keller usually appears to have a more significant role when she's around. There's been a lot of character development for the Keller character this season.

pinchasb

[8]Dec 9, 2008
    That makes sans she is new and need character development.

seto1

[9]Dec 9, 2008
    killer has a huge fan base and to me she deserved some extra showing

JESSPARKY

[10]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 8

Watching Infection and seeing McKay, Ronon, Teyla and Sheppard on screen together actually surprised me. I know they've had some screen time together this season, but actually seeing them in the same shot seemed... odd. Atlantis used to be very team-centric, but now it's branched off, and focuses on characters such as Keller a little more. Teyla and Ronon have screen time, but they seem to be background characters. Like the extra members in a boy band that are just there to jazz up the dance routines.

I'm really hoping the remaining episodes are team-centric, I really miss that style.

zzbeach

[11]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    I thought that all the episodes were already written (and maybe in the can) when the word went out that season 5 was it.

shadowspy24

[12]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 11
    They have to wrap it up in 3 episodes and they're wasting one on Keller? couldn't they have re-written it or something? I just hope some of the storyline is relevant to the major story.

pinchasb

[13]Dec 10, 2008
    JESSPARKY wrote:

Watching Infection and seeing McKay, Ronon, Teyla and Sheppard on screen together actually surprised me. I know they've had some screen time together this season, but actually seeing them in the same shot seemed... odd. Atlantis used to be very team-centric, but now it's branched off, and focuses on characters such as Keller a little more. Teyla and Ronon have screen time, but they seem to be background characters. Like the extra members in a boy band that are just there to jazz up the dance routines.

I'm really hoping the remaining episodes are team-centric, I really miss that style.

They are background characters. Mckay & Sheppard are moch more introsting. And port of Mckay is Keller. And why do people not like Keller?

CaptainHarkness

[14]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 23
    I don't mind the Keller episodes. She is a series regular after all they do tend to get some screen time.