Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Janus's Control Key

Spinobreaker

[1]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 10

OK does anyone else think that the key controls more than just the attero device, why else keep it...

so if it is then what else is out there made by janus that the Iron Man Asgard (IMA)?

Maybe in the final ep "enemy at the gate" the IMA use another one of janus's facilities to try to take us out?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnneTeldy

[2]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 23
    Spinobreaker wrote:

OK does anyone else think that the key controls more than just the attero device, why else keep it...

so if it is then what else is out there made by janus that the Iron Man Asgard (IMA)?

Maybe in the final ep "enemy at the gate" the IMA use another one of janus's facilities to try to take us out?

I think they took the Attero device with them so that they could turn it off if they wanted to use a Stargate, but Rodney wouldn't be able to shut it down (they thought).

I don't think the Asgard will be in the last episode because

SPOILER BELOW

space

space

space

space

Mr. Mallozzi said an episode planned for Season 6 would've been entitled "Revenge" and would've had the renegade Asgard in it. The way he talked about it made it seem it would've been their first reappearance.

And I think Todd is in "Enemy at the Gate" which leads me to believe he is the titular enemy or -- and I've been hoping for this to happen since he began contacting the them through the subspace frequency -- Atlantis has to ask Todd to help defend the City.

Anne Teldy

Edited on 10/16/2008 9:19pm

Spinobreaker

[3]Oct 17, 2008
    That's a good point it could be Michael or Todd attacking us... but i still think that the key has more than one use lol

badboy84c4

[4]Oct 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    I'm far more interested in all the other toys I hope are discovered in his secret lab.

Spinobreaker

[5]Oct 17, 2008
    thats sorta what i mean, janus would have a lot of cool toys floating around, but here a question, what if that not his only secret lab, what if there's others lol

AnneTeldy

[6]Oct 17, 2008
    • level: 23

Has anyone else considered the possibility that it was Janus who gave the Brotherhood of the 15 the ZPM to hide? I like to think he did.

Anne Teldy

Spinobreaker

[7]Oct 18, 2008
    yeh i never actually thought of it that way but its more than likely that he did

MajLorne

[8]Oct 18, 2008
    • level: 21
    Concidering the puzzle thing, yeah that seems to make some sense. And speaking of the Brotherhood - will they ever just steal back that ZPM? By now the city has used up a large amount of power by now [15-20%], haven't they?
    Edited on 10/17/2008 11:58pm

Spinobreaker

[9]Oct 18, 2008
    who knows they have 'streamlined' the power usage a few times lol but 2 b honest i have no idea how much they've used (there depleted what 3 or 4 of the dang tings lol)