Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Jill Wagner (Larrin) bring her back

lisagraham

[41]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 30

mollykat82 wrote:
    Are you guys serious!! OK im a girl so i dont find her hot.. i loved her character her name everything.. travelers is one of my fave eps in season 4, i was glad they bought her back in Be All My sins Remember'd!! And why should there be any chemistry.. she just used him to gain control of the ship.. her character is devious, sly and smart they eventually became "friends" when she let him go for helping her and then ran into him again on another planet.. Larrin: 'Shepard that better not be you!'

I totally agree... I don't get why everyone is all anti-Larrin... I also thought Travelers was a great episode and think having this reoccuring group will be a great addition to the show...

Let me compare Larrin to Sark from Alias... he was sometimes the good guy and sometimes the bad guy... but always out for number one... and that was interesting!!

If they play it right Larrin could be that character in SGA...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnneTeldy

[42]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 23

Bad news for Jill Wagner (Larrin) fans:

Due to the unavailability of Ms Wagner, Larrin will not appear in "The Lost Tribe" (episode 11 of Season 5). The script was rewritten for another Traveler ship's captain, Katana (played by Daniella Alonso).

I hope Ms Alonso can act.

Anne Teldy (who feels both actresses are far to young to be plausible ship's commanders)

solome

[43]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    I liked her too,, and glad they're bringing her back. And I for one thought she had lot's of chemistry with Sheppard.

lisagraham

[44]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 30
    AnneTeldy wrote:

Due to the unavailability of Ms Wagner, Larrin will not appear in "The Lost Tribe" (episode 11 of Season 5). The script was rewritten for another Traveler ship's captain, Katana (played by Daniella Alonso).

Anne Teldy (who feels both actresses are far to young to be plausible ship's commanders)

What? Is she to busy with her current gig on Wipeout?

sinar121

[45]Jul 9, 2008
    AnneTeldy wrote:

too bad, me wanted to see Larrin again, even tho me thinks she is annoying. wunder if the new captain will have the same annoying personality!

solome

[46]Jul 10, 2008
    Yeah, I wanted to see her again, too!

hockeyfather72

[47]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    I toally agree agree bring back Jill Vanessa Lachey is not even close to the rating scale of Jill! Good thing I kept recordings of some of the hott ones of her!!!! I am no longer a wipeout fan!!!!