Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

One probem with Atlantis?

wezyr321

[1]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 7

Can anybody explain me how people from Atlantis Group had addres to other Stargate in Pegas, because i can't find this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ryehead

[2]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    If I'm understanding u correctly, ur asking how the Atlantis Expedition got addresses to other worlds in Pegasus? The Ancient database on Atlantis has co-ordinates for all the gates in Pegasus

smokey-omd

[3]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 1
    well am no critic but if you wach SG1 you will realize that the team had found data containig the adress but stargate comand did not hav the power aquerments so thay made changes to the power output to make the wormhole stable from galaxy to galaxy.Milkyway to pegases...but it was not the first time the team had steped foot on atlantis as you probley now if you wached season 1 stargate atlantis. It is what you call a time paradox

wedgeantilles54

[4]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 12
    Durring the Rising they manage to get acess to the ancient database which contains gate addresses amoung other things, so that is how they know addresses in Pegasus, and it is possible Teyla and her people would have told them the address of the worlds they traded with as well.
    Though it is possible that they might have gotten some from when Jack O'Neill had uploaded all thoose addresses to the dailing computer when he had the ancients knowledge in his head the first time, but they never say either way, they just talk about the milkyway ones, and the only intergalactic one that is confirmed is the one for the Asgaurd Homeworld.