Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

SGA Quote Game!

  • Avatar of behemoth100

    behemoth100

    [81]Feb 2, 2007
    • member since: 01/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 84
    The brother hood. A no name character (is he the chucknician everyones talking about?) talking to Zelinka after Zelinka states angrily "well maybe if people stop insisting on having food and liquid in such close proximity to the 10,000 year old equipment"
    Now for a hard one.
    ????: Doctor Weir, Colonel Sheppard - there's been an accident
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of neligan

    neligan

    [82]Feb 3, 2007
    • member since: 08/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 429
    Intruder, an airman said it.

    ?????: Look at the dialing device. Burn those symbols into your mind!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of janusIII

    janusIII

    [83]Feb 3, 2007
    • member since: 01/08/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 49
    the rising part 2 i think

    my turn

    ????: what are you doing
    ????:geting my hand free
    ????:didn't feal that way
    Edited on 02/03/2007 6:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LATurnbull

    LATurnbull

    [84]Feb 3, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 52
    janusIII wrote:
    the rising part 2 i think

    my turn

    ????: what are you doing
    ????:geting my hand free
    ????:didn't feal that way

    Sheppard and Teyla "Runner"
    My go:
    ???? You think it's worth checking out?
    ???? Any significant energy emission generally indicates technological civilization.
    ???? So... you think it's worth checking out?
    ???? [sarcastically] I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hockey9927

    hockey9927

    [85]Feb 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/18/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 356

    Mckay and Shep in childhoods end.

    ??You want to hide?

    ??We could call it strategic concealmeant.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jematika

    jematika

    [86]Feb 4, 2007
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 9
    hockey9927 wrote:

    Mckay and Shep in childhoods end.

    ??You want to hide?

    ??We could call it strategic concealmeant.

    Shep to teyla or beckett in Irresponsible

    ??I didn't think anything could hurt that much

    ??you are still alive

    Edited on 02/04/2007 1:10am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of neligan

    neligan

    [87]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 08/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 429
    Common Ground - Shepard and a wraith!!!

    ????: …now is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ancient device to turn himself into some kind of superhero?
    ????: Oh Yes.
    ????: …despite the fact that the ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable, and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t, er, instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm?
    ????: Yes.
    ????: Well maybe, you should let him…
    ????: I think not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zafiro_azul_xx

    zafiro_azul_xx

    [88]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/28/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 89
    neligan wrote:
    Common Ground - Shepard and a wraith!!!

    ????: …now is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ancient device to turn himself into some kind of superhero?
    ????: Oh Yes.
    ????: …despite the fact that the ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable, and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t, er, instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm?
    ????: Yes.
    ????: Well maybe, you should let him…
    ????: I think not.


    Weir and Rodney in Tao of Rodney

    "?????: Yeah! MALP on a stick!
    ?????: Yes, MALP on a stick. Very clever. Are we done?"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LATurnbull

    LATurnbull

    [89]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 52
    neligan wrote:
    Common Ground - Shepard and a wraith!!!

    ????: …now is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ancient device to turn himself into some kind of superhero?
    ????: Oh Yes.
    ????: …despite the fact that the ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable, and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t, er, instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm?
    ????: Yes.
    ????: Well maybe, you should let him…
    ????: I think not.


    Elizabeth and McKay: Tao of Rodney.
    I cant actually think of a quote at the moment. Someone else can do one for me

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of neligan

    neligan

    [90]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 08/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 429
    [QUOTE="zafiro_azul_xx"]
    neligan wrote:

    Weir and Rodney in Tao of Rodney

    "?????: Yeah! MALP on a stick!
    ?????: Yes, MALP on a stick. Very clever. Are we done?"


    epifiney?

    next one

    ?????: You think I'm alone in this conviction?
    ?????: I think you're delusional.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bairdo_25

    bairdo_25

    [91]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 385
    neligan wrote:


    ?????: You think I'm alone in this conviction?
    ?????: I think you're delusional.


    Sheppard and Druhin from 1x07 Poisoning the Well

    Next One: ??: This is Commander Kolya.
    ??: Kolya. That's a hard name to pronounce. Is that a first name?

    Kinda gives the first person away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnneTeldy

    AnneTeldy

    [92]Feb 25, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 443

    bairdo_25 wrote:
    Next One: ??: This is Commander Kolya. ??: Kolya. That's a hard name to pronounce. Is that a first name? Kinda gives the first person away.

    Kolya and Sheppard; The Storm

    Next one:

    I know you're confused.

    Anne Teldy

    Edited on 02/25/2008 7:57am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnneTeldy

    AnneTeldy

    [93]Feb 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 443
    AnneTeldy wrote:
    Next one:

    "I know you're confused."

    Anne Teldy

    Did I stump everyone?

    Anne Teldy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pwells01

    pwells01

    [94]Feb 26, 2008
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 444
    AnneTeldy wrote:
    AnneTeldy wrote:
    Next one:

    "I know you're confused."

    Anne Teldy

    Did I stump everyone?

    Anne Teldy

    Alright.

    Dr. Fletcher - "The Real World"


    Next

    "well, at least I am trying! I'm tryin', I'm generating ideas here, I just - "

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnneTeldy

    AnneTeldy

    [95]Feb 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 443
    pwells01 wrote:

    Alright.

    Dr. Fletcher - "The Real World"


    Next

    "well, at least I am trying! I'm tryin', I'm generating ideas here, I just - "

    Dr. Lee, Adrift

    Next one:

    Save some for me.

    Anne Teldy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnneTeldy

    AnneTeldy

    [96]Feb 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 443
    AnneTeldy wrote:
    Next one:

    Save some for me.

    Anne Teldy

    Have I stumped everyone?

    Anne Teldy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alyssa01

    alyssa01

    [97]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 07/12/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 457

    Colonel (then major ) Sheppard about the cleansing alcahol in 38 mins.

    "Okay, no. I'm not buying this anymore. Who are you, really?"

    Edited on 02/28/2008 4:23am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnneTeldy

    AnneTeldy

    [98]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 443

    alyssa01 wrote:
    "Okay, no. I'm not buying this anymore. Who are you, really?"

    Weir in "Home".

    Next one:

    "Don't talk like that."

    Anne Teldy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teylarocks

    teylarocks

    [99]Mar 1, 2008
    • member since: 01/22/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 51
    AnneTeldy wrote:

    alyssa01 wrote:
    "Okay, no. I'm not buying this anymore. Who are you, really?"

    Weir in "Home".

    Next one:

    "Don't talk like that."

    Anne Teldy

    no idea but next 1

    so many colours all pretty horses

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnneTeldy

    AnneTeldy

    [100]Mar 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 443
    teylarocks wrote:
    AnneTeldy wrote:

    alyssa01 wrote:
    "Okay, no. I'm not buying this anymore. Who are you, really?"

    Weir in "Home".

    Next one:

    "Don't talk like that."

    Anne Teldy

    no idea but next 1

    so many colours all pretty horses

    Your quote is from "Sateda" and was said by a drugged-up Rodney. By the way, you only get to post a quote if you solve the current one. So, back to mine:

    "Don't talk like that."

    Anne Teldy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.