TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Three most hated words

pwells01

[61]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 16
    sg_anazonda wrote:
    sinar121 wrote:

sg_anazonda wrote:
    Woolsey in Atlantis

C'mon, so far woolsey ain't dat bad

ยด

He has handled everything so far yes...

i especially liked what he did in "The Ghost in the machine"...

BUT he's a Suck-up... i dont like people who kiss their bosses ass because they're affraid of them.. and that is just what he does.

I don't think Woolsey has been portrayed as a suck-up. In fact, quite the contrary. In SG-1, episodes like "Inauguration" and "The Shroud" showed that he is his own man and makes his own decisions (for better or worse). The reason he fits well with the I.O.A. is because he shares their principles. And when he breaks the rules, he's torned not because he's afraid of the I.O.A., but because he believes in those principles himself.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lindypink

[62]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    I like Woolsey, he is different, you don't know how he is going to react, but when he does it's always what you want to hear. My most hated words are now, 'show is cancelled' what a poop! They think they are doing good by making a couple of movies! We want to see it on a weekly basis! Not yearly! Producers wake up! Fans won't put up with this!

Marlon1116

[63]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 5

Steven Seagal Movie