Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Which character in atlantis would you hit it off with the most?

lindypink

[1]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 3
    Well, first of all I'd have no problem relating to Shepperd! Ronan would be a challenge but I know I could actually get him into a conversation as when I am out on a night, I can get on with most people and especially find it a challenge if someone is either lacking conversation or are awkward; I normally end up getting them 'round and talking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Halla-Saviour

[2]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 13

I would most likely hit it off with Tayla, as i love martial arts, and my friends say that i'm very loyal and am very similar to her

Telkiar

[3]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 10
    None of the above... or the below.

I don't know. Chucknitian, maybe. He seems cool, but not overly serious like the others.

PKtechGirl

[4]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 12

I like Sheppard. He is sympathetic character and I share his view to life. But I can't stand sports. So we probably would not have so many hobbies in common. But then again I don't have that with my real life boyfriend either so it doesn't have to mean anything. As long as we fly around in a jumper I think we would have a good time.

Ronon has a nice body so I really would like to hit it off with him. But he is kind of a brutal silent type. He likes fighting. Don't know much about his interests other than that. We probably wouldn't have that much to talk about.

McKay is a obnoxious besserwisser and I know I wouldn't stand him.

Teyla is a person that always makes an effort. She is nice and kind. I think I could hit it of with her. Also Sam maybe. But I would get tired of her geek speak after a while. But as long as we could speak about stuff I understand we probably would be able to hit it off.

mash_sg1angel

[5]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    i cood relate to mc kay most i think, ive been told i'm more annoying

sinar121

[6]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    maybe Radek and Dr. Keller - both easy going!

Stargatefreak62

[7]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 5
    I tend to be shy so someone who would try to get to know me and not give up on the first few words. Probably Teyla but honestly I don't know anyone who can't get along with Teyla.

Maybe Weir to, she seems nice enough and definetly Keller. As far as any of the guys go, Ronon would probably freak me out but I might get along with Sheppard and although McKay is my favorite character I don't think I would warm up to him right away, but as soon as I did I know that we would be throwing bicker and banter back and forth lol.

atlantis18

[8]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    I would probably hit it off with either one of the docs because I'm pretty good at yelling and jabbing and setting people straight.

jennidinorobot

[9]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    I'd hit it off most with....McKay probably. I'd only banter and scwabble though, as I like a good argument.
    Out of the girls, I'd get along more with Dr. Jennifer Keller: We have the same name(Lol) and we're VERY much alike.
    I'd probably get annoyed very quickly with Teyla, eh, she's just annoying to me.
    I'd love to get to know Dr.Weir and Carter though, they both seem like the kind of people I could hang out with.
    But, I'd also get along with Ronan too.

necro_dragoon

[10]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 18
    I would probably hit it off in this way: Keller, Teyla, Sheppard,McKay, Sam, then Ronon. I think Keller is the wild card in that I might not hit it off right away or might hit it off instantaneously.

Tawrens

[11]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 7

lindypink wrote:
    Well, first of all I'd have no problem relating to Shepperd! Ronan would be a challenge but I know I could actually get him into a conversation as when I am out on a night, I can get on with most people and especially find it a challenge if someone is either lacking conversation or are awkward; I normally end up getting them 'round and talking.

Shepaprd and I yep we'd be great together getting into all kinds of trouble. Weir and I could work too as well as Beckett. Ronan and Rodney I'd be sorely tempted to smack, Ronan more so then Rodney which surprises me. Rodney started out annoying but he's gotten better with time. Ronan is a terrible bigot which makes me dislike him. Michael is transformed into a human and he can't give him a fair chance, the Wraith who is Sheppard's friend he has nothing but nasty mistrustful things to say despite the wraith showing a willignness to help. He doesn't deny he's out for his own people, he doesn't hide his agenda from the Atlantis expedition. The other members givehim the benefit of the doubt with a wary eye but Ronan can't unbend enough toeven think about it and it drives me nutsTeyla would be interesting, although I hate the tiny clothes they put on her. It seems lately she wearing midriff bearing plunging necklines a lot lately instead of her team uniform which if you ask me would hide tell tale bumps better.

sffreak

[12]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 2
    i take a while to ge t to know people so i don't know that i'd "hit it off" with any of them at first, but i think i'd probably be able to relate to Ronon best as I think he tends to be quite solitary and quiet and this is the same with me. I'm really attracted to him but i think i'd have to know him before i could ever bring myself to tell him that. Carson - a fellow Brit - i'm sure we could find stuff to talk about! I love Mckay's sarky sense of humour and he reminds me of my older brother. Teyla-i think we'd hedge around each other for a bit but i'm sure we'd become good friends in time-i share her liking of martial arts and am of the same kind of seroius temperament alot of the time. Weir-i dunno, it really depends. she's a workaholic and i'm so not, so i doubt we'd see much of each other. Sheppard i think i would become friends with, we'd sorta mess about togther like i do with my younger brothers. have i missed anyone out?
    Edited on 01/14/2008 10:26am

chriseternal

[13]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 32
    I think I'd probably hit it off with Sheppard the most. He's a no-nonsense military man, kind of how I see myself. Tayla is another good choice, but McKay is probably the worst choice. He would be so annoying, after a while I would just want to hit him.

joyfulgirl92

[14]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    most likely, i'd hit it off w/ronan the best. i kinda like the whole "if something goes wrong, blow it up" philosophy. i probably could NOT get along w/mckay. he would most likely wind up at least bruised if not SEVERELY injured...or worse.

zzbeach

[15]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 12
    The guy in charge of the mess hall.

sajwest

[16]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 23

zzbeach wrote:

Always a good idea to befriend the person that does the food!

I think,if he was still there,I would get on the most with Carson.

We could bond in our Britishness and our slightly wussy way of going into bad situations.

Zedpm

[17]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 1
    sajwest wrote:

zzbeach wrote:

We could bond in our Britishness and our slightly wussy way of going into bad situations.

I didn't know British and Scottish were the same thing.

Oh, and I'd hit it off with Rodney the most.

sajwest

[18]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 23
    Zedpm wrote:
    sajwest wrote:

zzbeach wrote:

I didn't know British and Scottish were the same thing.

Well Scotland is part of Britain.

I'm English,though,so I couldn't have said "bond in our Scottishness".......because that would be wrong.

So we are English and Scottish first....and British second.

sffreak

[19]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    i've only seen one ep with Keller in it so i don't really know what she's like...what is she like do you think?

H_Louise

[20]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 53
    Sheppard - because he's a laid back character and has a good sense of humour.

Also Carson - like Sajwest said, we could bond in our Britishness, even though he's Scottish and I'm Welsh.