Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Which character in atlantis would you hit it off with the most?

Vincentyler

[21]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 4
    Ronan...We would go out get drunk, I would pick some fights and he would help me end them. Then we drink some more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

larsaw

[22]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 10

Radek or maby Keller for me.

If it had to be one of the 4 major charcthers then i woude have to say MaCkay or Ronan

I`m kinda geeky and woude love to chat wih the mac also he seem to be a guy you can make a lot of fun of

Ronan cause well think we coudle have a lot of fun at partys

sffreak

[23]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 2
    err-you guys see Ronon at parties? cos i don't lol.

osdawaya16

[24]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 28
    Hm...I would probably either relate to Sheppard or Ronon. Sheppard because my personality is kind of like his (sarcasm, etc) and Ronon because I'm quiet and I don't often see the sense in talking to people and being nice to them....haha...Maybe McKay, but only because he's so obnoxious and self centered that I could easily slip into the background and praise how genious he is. Haha...Ah, that would be so fun..

jetflair

[25]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 1
    Boy - it's a toss-up between Carson and Sheppard. I think I would become closer friends with Carson, because I would like and trust that gentle nature of his. He's an intelligent and very nice person - just my type.

But I'd also adore Sheppard and probably have a blast goofing off with him and smiling at that quirky sense of humor of his.

I like Rodney on screen, but in person our personalities wouldn't mesh well.

So - I guess I'd hit it off really well with both Carson and Sheppard, for different reasons. And adore and be attracted to both

imgumby

[26]Feb 23, 2008
    If I were on Atlantis I would most likely be hanging out with Shepard and Rodney onscreen, off screen though it would be Jason Momoa without a doubt seeing as we have a ton in common and Ronon is nothing like Jason.

pokemastercube2

[27]Feb 23, 2008
    i woud hang out with Raddic. he and me are under aprichated, plus (true fact) i dont need instructions to work out how something works or what it does)

solome

[28]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 8

I think I would definitely get along best with Carson. He's open and friendly.

Sirius452

[29]Feb 25, 2008
    McKay, all the way.

MajLorne

[30]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 21

Probably the military guys like Sheppard and Lorne. Maybe even w/Ronon somewhat in the fact of fighting more rather than to sit around to ponder things or do nothing.

No way would I be able to match up w/McKay as his technobable would confuse me and I'm sort of like Sheppard for grasping the gist of the info. lol

Edited on 02/25/2008 9:36pm

LexxArc

[31]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 5

Definitely Keller, she's wonderful and I think we'd have a very matching personality to complement each other :-)

Media_mogul

[32]Apr 21, 2008
    Probably sam or McKay, just because i'm geeky and into science and all that. And plus i talk a lot just like McKay...

JESSPARKY

[33]Apr 22, 2008

i would't mind getting along with shepherd...

apart from getting it on, i mean, getting along, i'd befriend carson. we'd go in search of the mystery space trout together.

lindypink

[34]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    Here I am again, I would as I said before most definatly get on with Sheppard, also Sam, as I love an intelligent convo and I think I would certainly get on with Todd, as I love diversity. Well there you go, nothing more, nothing less..Titter!

MckaysAngel

[35]Apr 24, 2008

Rodney ~ We could be hypochodriacal together.

Salome and MajLorne ~ Lovin your avatars. I'm a MacGyver lovin Yankees fan.

Edited on 04/24/2008 6:14pm

lindypink

[36]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    Tawrens wrote:

lindypink wrote:
    Well, first of all I'd have no problem relating to Shepperd! Ronan would be a challenge but I know I could actually get him into a conversation as when I am out on a night, I can get on with most people and especially find it a challenge if someone is either lacking conversation or are awkward; I normally end up getting them 'round and talking.

Shepaprd and I yep we'd be great together getting into all kinds of trouble. Weir and I could work too as well as Beckett. Ronan and Rodney I'd be sorely tempted to smack, Ronan more so then Rodney which surprises me. Rodney started out annoying but he's gotten better with time. Ronan is a terrible bigot which makes me dislike him. Michael is transformed into a human and he can't give him a fair chance, the Wraith who is Sheppard's friend he has nothing but nasty mistrustful things to say despite the wraith showing a willignness to help. He doesn't deny he's out for his own people, he doesn't hide his agenda from the Atlantis expedition. The other members givehim the benefit of the doubt with a wary eye but Ronan can't unbend enough toeven think about it and it drives me nutsTeyla would be interesting, although I hate the tiny clothes they put on her. It seems lately she wearing midriff bearing plunging necklines a lot lately instead of her team uniform which if you ask me would hide tell tale bumps better.

I couldn't agree more! Ronan is too narrow minded and lives in the past. He's always sticking his gun in Todd's face. I think he is a bit selfish at times and doesn't want to comprehend that Todd is actually a nice wraith and willing to put aside differences, unlike Ronan. Ronan can be a bit prehistoric (spelt wrong) at times! Sheppard on the other hand is always willing to see the picture how it is and puts aside his differences when needed, like Todd.