TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Stargate Atlantis Forums

Syfy (ended 2009)

Who is smarter?

Who is smarter?

darth_mage

[21]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 10
    yellowbucket101 wrote:

I would have to go with Carter, this is going by the 10 seasons of SG1 where she saved the day dozens of times and made decisions that were better thatn Mckay's. Not be swallowed by a black hole etc, gives you a few browny points.

As for Ronan vs Teal'c it was a draw, they both saved each others life at some point. Though I suspect Teal'c is a better stratagist when it comes to batle situations as he has a lot of experiance

Yeah i would say carter too and Teal'c would have to be a better strategist as first prime there would of been lots of situations where he would have to organise the jaffa to capture or attack targets.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[22]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 21
    Concidering Teal'c aged an additional 50 years and still held his own against Ronan in the hand to hand fight. I have to say Teal'c would have the edge plus he would be more rational rather than how Ronan would charge head first into a fight.

CaptainHarkness

[23]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 23
    MajLorne wrote:
    Concidering Teal'c aged an additional 50 years and still held his own against Ronan in the hand to hand fight. I have to say Teal'c would have the edge plus he would be more rational rather than how Ronan would charge head first into a fight.
    Agreed.

aquagirl2

[24]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    I love Rodney, but Samantha is the best

lindypink

[25]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    Well if you had to sum it up, I suppose they are equal. Reason Carter comes across smarter than Rodney is she stays cool and explains in scientific detail about how things work and how she comes to her conclusions and Rodney panics and just gives you the short cut to how things work and the conclusion.

Marlon1116

[26]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 5

JESSPARKY wrote:
    Carter, all but season 4 Atlantis, when they made her look incompetent (scientifically).

You took the words right out of my mouth.