Stargate Atlantis

Grace Under Pressure

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 27, 2006 on Syfy

• Rodney and a Captain Griffin are out test flying a puddle jumper that had crashed when it loses flight capabilities and crashes in the ocean. Griffin sacrifices himself to save Rodney and Rodney hallucinates Colonel Samantha Carter to keep him company.

OMG a whole episode of Rodney being Rodney on the ocean floor. I knew nothing about this episode and based on the title was looking forward to it. Then it started and the realization of what it was about hit me.

That's about it for me. I enjoyed the interaction between Zelenka and Weir especially when she mentioned that if McKay couldn't rely on him who could he rely on. A truer statement was never made. Just to prove that I sat through all of this episode may I say it's just like Rodney to blame Zelenka for the accident and his possible death. Also Griffin saved his life which was quickly forgotten in his paranoia filled rants.

I do admit that McKay drives a lot of the episodes (In the wrong direction) and that David Hewlett is a wonderful actor, I just can't stand this character and for everyone thing McKay does to endear himself he does at least five things to drive you crazy.

Thanks for reading...