Stargate Atlantis

Harmony

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 25, 2008 on Syfy

• This is realy bad episode. Prease don't do that again!!!

4.8
    The story:
    Preaty lame story. The only good thing is trat girls attitude, but in general the story is realy bed (I hope that this is because the strike).
    Story has nothing to do with the war between Wreight, Replicators and Humans, but that is OK with me as long the story is good.
    Big sister wants to kill his little sister because she is about to become a queen. The clames that her little sister is to young to be queen. In order to become the queen she has to go in jurney to this rock so her stone will glow again and she will prove that she is worth to be queen. But the little girl is realy acting like she dont deserve the crown. The geni are helping to kill her. They are realy bad warriors now. And the end joke was realy bad.
    I am realy disapointed. I gues it took 5 minutes to write this one.

The production:
    This is realy low budget episode. Three characters Sheppard, McKay and Harmony (little girl) are in the most of the time. There is noone else fron atlantis in this episode and we never even see atlantis. Most of the episode is going one in the forrest. There are no fights, just some shooting.

Realy bad episode.