Stargate Atlantis

Harmony

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 25, 2008 on Syfy

• What was the point?? An annoying child actor that couldn't act, the Genii that actually do nothing...3 princess's one a traitor. There is NOTHING here to enjoy. nothing original and really nothing sci-fi!

1.5
    This episode has to be the worst episode in Stargate history. Totally unoriginal and a disservice to the genii. Who have been built up as a pretty awesome foe...but now are little girl killers. I found the ancient machine in the end a silly premise that was not fully fleshed out. And moments after McKay says there are 7000 possible combinations to replace the crystals the genii mixed up in the correct order once again. He does it. WOW! Mckay is too good...and thats the problem. I bought nothing about this episode. Infact I really hated it and wanted to turn it off. But I had hoped that there woulf be some great Genii reveal, or the ancient machine would have some great importance. McKay mentioned they had been looking for it for 2 or 3 years. But then it is dismissed. Something the script editors should have done when this script was presented to them.
    Hopefully we will be back to Good 'Ol True Stargate Atlantis next week.