Stargate Atlantis

Identity

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 12, 2008 on Syfy

7.7
  • Repeating of old SG-1 ideas - just boring!

It is just me or is there realy a 'DEJA VU' in those SGA episodes? I notoced already in previous episodes that old SG-1 ideas get warmed up on SGA - and this not to continue the story line of the good old SG-1 but to create reasons why there is a HUNTING and a HUNTED party in the episode! When I first began watching this show, I still got a bit of satisfaction regarding new and innovative ideas. Lately, there are more and more of this boring warm-up's, you are out there in a phantastic city on a strange planet in another galaxy on the edge of the universe! Is that all you writers can come up with? Shooting guns, bad guys / good guys? Where is the WOW EFFECT for science fiction fans? I sure like the Dr. Keller character; I also like that our most beloved Rodney got involved with her, however, a science fiction tv show needs more than the warm-up of ideas, pistols and a romance! I am beginning not to look forward anymore to the next episode - just can't help it! It is no more fun to watch, no surprises, no deep going story lines any more - damn, I could entirely switch to LAW and ORDER - that is just as entertaining as SGA's latest episodes ... !