Stargate Atlantis

Infection

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2008 on Syfy

• OMG!!! That was sooooo good! Yay! Finally a good episode! Loved every minute of it!

That was a creepy one too. Man....those Wraith soldiers without the masks are pretty creepy. When John, Teyla, Ronon, and Rodney walked onto the Hive ship while the Wraith were hibernating....I was totally on the edge of my seat. It had that haunted house feel to it. Then.....when that guy was attacked by that Wraith soldier...I jumped. Even though....I knew he was gonna get attacked by something....I still jumped. When that one Wraith soldier jumped out to attack John and Ronon.....I jumped and screamed. I just hope I didn't wake my dad. I love Todd. I just love how you don't know if you should trust him or not. They wanna shoot him, but they need him as Wraith intel. It's such a grey situation.

It is official. I have converted to Anti-Kellerism. I now find her annoying. Her holier-than-thou attitude is no better than McKay. I loved it when she told Todd that they whole no-feeding thing would better for all of us...that Todd laughed at her. How dare she think she knows what better for the Wraith? You can only save those whoe want to be saved. Todd is blaming Keller for their condition like Michael was blaming Beckett for his. I was like.....oh...no...we've got another Michael (Todd). I wish they would stop trying to save the Wraith if they don't want to be "saved."