Stargate Atlantis

Infection

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2008 on Syfy

• Awesome episode! We got: action packed episode, team episode, good character drama and interaction, excellent special effects, and a very good story line.

It was pretty good. The infected ship was nice touch, creepy. Loved that it was a team episode. The only ding that I have is when did the writers just completely start tossing out ethics. At least in the first few seasons they went through the pretense of having moral compunctions over their actions -- in this episode the total lack of responsibility for the situation kind of didn't sit well. Thankfully Todd did get let through the 'gate at the end but wow, I'm not thinking he'll be lining up for more 'gene therapy'. That bridge is burned. When Todd took over the Daedalus, he didn't go on a killing spree. Don't worry though, I get that there wasn't much in the way of dealing with the loose cannibalistic Kull warriors. Yet, there really wasn't much effort in trying to keep any of Todd's crew alive, was there?