Stargate Atlantis

Michael

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 24, 2006 on Syfy

• A Lt. Michael Kenmore is in the infirmary and the doctor claim she has amnesia. Otherwise he looks quite human and normal. Unfortunately only Ronon seems to react to him in a honest way and we soon find out why!

Not an improvement over the last three episodes. Unfortunately this series stalled about two thirds of the way thru the second season and is faltering as we speak. This was serious madness on someones part. Take a Wraith and use the retro virus on him. Then bring him to Atlantis which the Wraith aren't even aware still exists and allow him semi-free reign as long as he behaves himself. Then when the experiment starts to go bad move him off world with little to no security where if he escapes he can return to his people and make them aware of what is happening. This couldn't have worked better if it was a Wraith plan to infiltrate a human stronghold.

The story was somewhat interesting but Ronon's actions gave everything away before it was all revealed. Although everyone else did a good job of hiding it he is not built to react that way and the Wraith did basically reduce his race to about three hundred people.

There's only two more episodes this season. I sure hope they bounce back soon. I enjoy the characters but the stories have either been moronic or boring. Thanks for reading...