Stargate Atlantis

Miller's Crossing

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 30, 2007 on Syfy

• Somewhat disappointing

7.8
    I was so looking forward to this episode, since the first episode with Jeannie Miller was one of my favorites.

But after watching this episode, I felt it was quite a letdown. First, the good: got to see Jeannie and Madison again (and Walter). And...Jeannie is alive and well at the end and there was some of the bickering between McKay and her. And...what else? I have to think about it and maybe watch it again.

It was just a dark episode, very different from McKay and Mrs. Miller. The kidnappings, infecting Jeannie, death of the girl, the cure with the wraiths help, and what Sheppard did - I'm not going to talk about that here. The episode felt wrong to me.

Oh yes, where was Carter? No Carter again. But I'm not just talking about Carter in general...Where was Carter the scientist?? McKay and the group are stuck for ten hours straight, and during McKay's desperate moment they ask the wraith for help. Why was there absolutely no mention of Carter? After ten years of what Carter has done, her role as leader and "scientist no more" is beginning to bug me.