Stargate Atlantis

Miller's Crossing

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 30, 2007 on Syfy

• Okay.....this was soooooo Desparate Measures (S5/SG-1) with a different twist. But....I liked the episode anyway.

It was nice seeing Kate again as Jeannie. I just love the chemistry between her and David. They are just so funny together.

It was also great seeing Agent Barret. He is a great character. When he and Rodney went to that door, and Rodney attempted to kick the door down (looking like an ass of course). I bursted out laughing. Ronon on Earth! How cool was that? It was just so cool seeing him on Earth....IN civilian clothes. The scene with him and Walter was just the funniest thing. I was like, "Walter!" That was awesome. John Sheppard was wonderful. I loved the scene with him and Rodney where Rodney was asking John to permit him to sacrifice himself for Jeannie. I love how John was just so calm in telling him why he couldn't let him do that. That was a great moment. Kudos to both David and Joe on that scene.

Then, of course John persuading Wallace to sacrifice himself for Rodney's sister was just intense. My jaw dropped at that scene. Then, when seeing the black body bag, I was dumbfounded. I was like...wow John crossed the line....again. But....I guess it was the better of the two evils in order to save Jeannie. I do have a problem with this episode....and it's a big problem. I was fine with the episode until........

WRAITH.....on.....EARTH????? Are they insane??? This is like a chicken farmer having a fox help raise his chickens! It just does not make sense! What the frak are they gonna do with him now??? They can't just let him go. Cause what's to say he's not gonna brag to his Wraith buddies that he's found Earth? Are they gonna kill him? I think they gonna hafta. This does not sit well with me at all. I applaud the brilliant acting of Joe, David, Jason, and Kate on this episode. They did an awesome job on this episode.