Stargate Atlantis

Miller's Crossing

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 30, 2007 on Syfy

• He ain't heavy, he's my brother ...sort of.

The first (or second?) Sam-less episode of the season presents a moral dilemma for the McKay siblings as Jennie gets kidnapped in order to lure her brother out, poor Mrs. Miller gets the worst part out of this whole deal as Rodney receives a painful reminder of how wrong things could've turned out for Elizabeth should he been wrong about the nanites injected in her system. However this time it's his Jeannie we're talking about, the loving mother of Maddison and devoted wife to Caleb who'll always be Rodney's baby sister and so he offers himself to feed the only wraith capable to fix the mess that already cost the life of their kidnapper's daughter to save her life.

However, this is still Rodney we're talking about, the annoying head scientist from Atlantis, Colonel Carter's unrequited ...something but most of all the only brother John Sheppard would ever known and so John deliberately manipulates the kidnapper into offer himself to the one wraith capable to save Mrs. Miller's life thus saving the life of the only kind of brother he'll ever have in the process.