Stargate Atlantis

No Man's Land (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 14, 2006 on Syfy

• The season begins with McKay and Ronon trapped on the Hive ship and Sheppard sitting in fighter attached to the hull. Weir orders the Daedalus and Orion to disable the two Hive ships at all costs. All of Weir's moves are being questioned by the IOA.

A solid continuation of the finale plot and the start of the third season. Not the cliffhanger the first season had but this has been pretty good.

Ronon and McKay break lose of their bindings and try to cause havoc on the Hive ship. Michael realizes that his days are numbered and assists Sheppard once he is aware he is near the Hive ship.

The Daedalus and Orion surprise the two Hive ships as they are resting between jumps and manage to destroy one and damage the other. The Orion is destroyed and the Daedalus is badly damaged. So they send the retrovirus canister over to the hive ship that's left and eventually take the ship over abandoning the Daedalus.

Weir is ordered back to Earth so the IOA can second guess all of her decisions after the fact. Even when it comes time to make the Daedalus/Orion decision they leave it to Weir to decide so they can't be held responsible. True diplomatic hogwash.

Man is there a stable of actors that work on Syfy channel productions. I've seen guest spots or special roles from half of the casts of almost every SciFi channel show ever made.

So we have reached the two thirds spot of the three part season two finale/season three beginning. I am not sure what the next large obstacle will be but I'm sure it will be interesting. It looks like the cast stays pretty stable for season three at this point. I have high hopes of a return to season one glory. Thanks for reading...