Stargate Atlantis

Syfy (ended 2009)

Gislef

Stargate Atlantis Fan Reviews (333)

• Great spin off the mark of excellence being how well the show distingished itself from the original Stargate show.

Great spin off the mark of excellence being how well the show distinguished itself from the original Stargate show. A cast of interesting and mostly consistent characters. By the end even the scifi stereotypes were fun to watch. Teyla was more than a hot Amazon her character brought great strength and rarely a boring story line. Ronan even transcended the typical super warrior and we saw him as a human being and valuable member of the team. Shepard was a great lead and person you enjoy seeing out front of a team just like O'neal. McKay and Keller rounded out the core group with comic relief and compelling personal dramas. Why this show was canceled after just five years I will never know. It's sad to think all the network cares about is syndication and then the next five year journey and onto the next. I hope to see all these actors in many other things to come. They did great jobs and the loss of such a wonderful universe of Atlantis was heart breaking.