Stargate Atlantis

Spoils of War (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 11, 2008 on Syfy

• The third part of the trilogy ended well this time giving us an update on where the Wraith went at the end of the fight.

The third part of the trilogy ended well this time giving us an update on where the Wraith went at the end of the fight. A Wraith cloning facility was reactivated now that the Wraith have stolen zpm's thanks to the death of the replicators. The concept was great with this huge building capable of making tens of thousands of warriors in a short time. Also explained the defeat of the Ancients since they couldn't deplete the enemy fast enough to win. Our favorite Wraith looked as if he would be back in the crews hands but escaped again and Teyla after a trying battle with the queen sees she must now sit down for the sake of her child. Good episode I have confidence in the show but i'm sad to see the storyline end since I prefer arc's to stand alone episodes.