Stargate Atlantis

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 01, 2007 on Syfy

• So terribly dissapointing. Is this science fiction, or a soap opera? And the ending? Why? One of my favorite characters gone - and for what?

I really do enjoy Atlantis. One of my favorite shows on TV. But this was possibly the worst of the series. Watching a dull, non-sci-fi story line from multiple angles in time simply made it that much more boring. The one moment of hope was the thought of a new discovery of Ancient technology - but then this fizzled out in just a few moments, and was frankly a bit hard to believe anyway. I don't watch the show for the gossip of the week: "Oh, he probably likes you, why don't you ask him out". Who cares? Lets see some interesting, intreguing way to look at the universe, as they've done so well in the past! And the ending... the whole reason I took the time to write this review - this was terrible and a complete waste - I really enjoyed Carson's character. A replacement would simply be substandard to his part. Very sad to see this low level of quality in the Stargate franchise.