Stargate Atlantis

Tabula Rasa

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 02, 2007 on Syfy

• Who? What? An amnesiac episode worth remembering

When the ep first start it look likes we are ending up in the middle of something. McKay is tied to a desk and don't know why. And neither do we, until we are giving flashbacks of what has happened, and then they jump back and fourth in time. An illness is causing people to loose thier memories, and the longer they go without treatment, death.
    Ronon and Teyla are the only one immun, but they are not around to help. Ronon has flown off with Sheppard and Teyla, is helping McKay, or would had helped, she is no where to be found. And to make things worse Lorne and his team are on stimulants and a bit, not quite themself, and are rounding up people and stunning them when not doing as ordered. An order given to them when they had their memory intact an my guess are doing because is the last thing they remember.
    Oh, my, oh my. Seing this ep makes me wonder if they ever gonna catch a break! An illnes that makes you loose your mind?!
    This was an exciting episode, it's shows that nothing in the Pegasus Galaxy is mundane! Not even their own planet!