Stargate Atlantis

The Long Goodbye

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 10, 2006 on Syfy

• This is the episode where Sheppard and Weir are taken over by alien entities who try to kill each other.

This episode was fantastic! I was completly drawn in. It moved through the story very nicely. It had funny moments and action. I really love everything about this episode. McKay did his wonderful ranting. Caldwell came back just when others had the experiance he had (with the Goua'ld), and just in time for him to take command. Which I thought was great for the show. Teyla and Ronan were on for nice bits and their personalities were played out great. I loved the part were the two alien eniemies pretended to love each other, then even work together, in the begining. I thought that was a wonderful touch and it kept me wanting to see more. I liked how the alien in Sheppard only stunned people and even called for help after Roanan was shot. My favorite parts where when the alien in Sheppard would say things about Sheppard (i.e. Sheppard screaming like crazy in his head, and that Sheppard liked Teyla more than she knew). That was really great! In summary, this episode was one of the best of all time!