Stargate Atlantis

The Lost Boys (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 23, 2005 on Syfy

• Sheppard and his team are summoned to a planet to meet with a mysterious ally. It's a trap and Lt. Ford and his band of followers start by giving the Wraith enzyme to everyone but Sheppard to prove its effectiveness and then there is the plan.

Disappointed immediately by the fact this is a two parter. It seems that way too much time is spent on long story arcs that really aren't that good and stories with promise are limited to a single episode or loose something in a single episode story. A good example was the last episode Aurora and Condemned both could have been a much more effective as two parter shows.

This episode did nothing for me. The first part reminded me a lot of the initial episodes without all of the unknown. Sheppard knew that going through with this mission was not a good idea. How he allowed it to go this far is beyond me.

So you have two thirds of the team and the remainder of Ford's group captured and McKay and the rest of Ford's guys at the planet. Also this will clue the Wraith into the fact that Atlantis is not destroyed. Notch another one up for Ford. Obviously he is not thinking straight and that is the real problem with the enzyme.

We'll see how this all works out in the end. Thanks for reading...