Stargate Atlantis

The Prodigal

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 07, 2008 on Syfy

• Great episode. I love the episodes where we see a foothold situation. Always exciting.

*spoilers*
    This episode was especially exciting for me since i always thought Michael was a good villain. I thought they let him go a little to easy.. i mean i was atleast expecting him to take someone out with him but the part where tayla forced him to his fall was very dramatic and emotional since he had always been closer to her. You almost feel bad for him during his last remaining moments. But they didnt actually show him die or anything and it looked like he was heading towards water.. so if this wasnt the last season (makes me horribly sad) i bet he would come back. This episode was awsome though it had everything that makes Stargate what it is. Comedy (which there was quite a bit of with mckay this time haha and him and sheppard like always) througout the episode, plenty of action, very good scenery and effects, Ronin kickin some butt and then getting owned. Dont cancel this show damnit! >< Or atleast keep it going with dvd movies like sg-1