Stargate Atlantis

The Return (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 22, 2006 on Syfy

• Do we need another reason to hate the Ancients, really. Can Shepperd manage to get himself into any more trouble than he's already in?

While testing the new gate network between Earth and Atlantis the Atlantian rescue the crew of a ship with the survivors claiming to be Ancients who had travelled from Atalantis before their ship was damaged. The rescued Ancients thank their saviours by thanking them for taking care of Atlantis and in all cases kicking them out. John, Elizabeth, Carson and Rodney return to Earth whilst Teyla and Ronon are rellocated with the Athosians to another planet. Trouble strikes when the Atlantis version of the replicaters attack Atlantis who end up on what seems to be the loosing end of the battle with Woolsey and Major General Jack O'Neill being caught in the fight. Shepperd, Elizabeth, McKay and Carson steal a Puddlejumper in an attempt to help save Atlantis stopping to pick up Teyla and Ronon. The question is are they too late? And furthermore how much more can we hate the Ancients. They screwedover Earth, refuse to help against the Ori and then instead of thanking their saviours kick them out of home. I really do hate those guys.