David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan were great in this episode. They gave simply everything... David played the child-like Rodney perfectly!
* I adored them sitting on the gate! "I think I got a little damp dialing the DHD!" XD
* Woolsey talking about his father! Nice character background there!
* Woolsey telling John to say goodbye to Rodney for him. Aww...
* Ronon insisting on giving Rodney the chance to die with dignity.
* Teyla touching Rodney's forehead :D
* Jeannie! 'nough said.
* Rodney losing his mind and calling for John, always John!
* The scene on the pier. That was... It was... I mean... No words!
What I didn't like much was the whole McKeller thing. I like Jennifer and I adore McKay and I'm not opposed to them having a relationship just not with each other. I just really don't see it. Even in this ep - Rodney told Jennifer that he loved her but when he reverted to a child-like state, he always, always sought comfort with John, never with Jennifer. If he really loved her, wouldn't something of his feelings remain? His trust in John survived Rodney's change but his love for Jennifer didn't? Even without the McShep goggles on I found it strange.