Stargate Atlantis

Travelers

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 26, 2007 on Syfy

• I don't know what it is about this episode that I wasn't keen on and the only way I can describe it is that it just wasn't quite right.

It was OK but that was it. It sounded like a great episode and it could have been but there was just something missing and I don't know what it was. For a start I wasn't keen on Larin. Maybe they were going for the whole Daniel/Vala dynamic in Prometheus Unbound but it didn't quite get there and ended up being a bit of a cliche. Also, some of the scenes didn't seem to gel. There were some parts where it just felt like there were missing scenes. It seemed a bit rushed in places.

And what on earth happened to Sam?! It just seemed daft that one of the team gets kidnapped and the leader doesn't even get involved. Just a tad unrealistic.

It's a bit annoying because this could, and should, have been a great episode, but it didn't really work which is quite annoying for me. I think this was just a bit of a blip; last weeks ep was amazing and next weeks looks really good.