Stargate Atlantis

Trio

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2008 on Syfy

• Nice interaction

I enjoyed this episode. The combination of people were good, with Keller being easy going, McKay being tight, and Carter in between. But it was Mckay's weirdness that made things fun and entertaining, and the interactions between the three worked out well. The two women really got a dose of McKay's conversational style. Here are some thoughts:

McKay and Keller? What happened to Ronon and Keller? Not that I'm much into this shipping thing, but I actually prefer McKay and Keller - it seems more natural to me. Keller seems out of place because of her childhood experience, but she's no more out of place than Rodney in the social department!

Everything is a contest to McKay. Honestly though, he's not alone in that line of thinking.

Keller's bar trick thing was a nice try. I don't know how realistic this or especially the cannon thing was, but I'll just accept them.

What Carter said about being stuck with Zelenka did sound somewhat inappropriate. Even if she didn't mean it to be that way, I'm not sure she likes him a whole lot.

McKay's idea to show Sam's "features" to the kids was hilarious, so inappropriate and McKay-like. Luckily Carter knows McKay well enough and wasn't as offended as she could've been.