Stargate Atlantis

Trio

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2008 on Syfy

• Probably one of the best episode of the season. Agreed it did not do much to advance the story; like destroying the replicator home world in 20 min and so forth, but...

Like I said this was an exceptionally directed episode with superb acting by all involved. As many have notated already this episode did not do much to forward the story, but that was a welcoming opportunity for me! The three get trapped in an abandoned Genii mining complex and have to get out. The room they are in is about to collapse in a great shaft beside it, due to the extra weight that they just brought in. The episode centered just on them trying to get out, no stupid side stories. The three make a number of attempts and that was the best part for me, one would think that with the limited number of supplies they have there won't be any attempts at all. Superb character builder, and no other Trio in this particular situation would have been more entertaining to watch. We need more episodes likes this!

PS: I wish they showed them meeting those kids at the end, so that Mackay could tear them a new one.