Stargate Atlantis

Vegas

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 02, 2009 on Syfy

7.8
  • It blew my mind. Wow, what an amazing episode! Robert Cooper is awesome, I love all his episodes on SGA, just like Brad Wright's are great, and it shows that they should have never let Mallozzi and Mullie take over as executive producers!

But back to swooning! I mean, wow, they had to have blown their budget on those songs! And the whole ep had a real movie feel, just like this season's premiere or Sateda. Just wow!

I loved the scenes with Rodney and John. They were amazing but also so very, very sad. I mean, you knew what could have been and it was apparent that Rodney knew too and that made him sad - one event and their whole lives went in a completely different direction.

I wonder if John really died in that ep or if he was rescued in the end. I think that he died - and that made me actually cry. Literally. That Johnny Cash song and John under the stars, all alone. But it's obvious that in every reality, he was willing to sacrifice himself for others.

But it was a nice set-up for the series finale. I hope that it won't disappoint after this amazing episode!