Stargate Atlantis

Vegas

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 02, 2009 on Syfy

7.8
  • John Sheppard (who is not our John Sheppard, and never really clearly IDed as an alt reality character... confusing) works to solve a mysterious crime in Nevada. A.K.A. CSI: Atlantis.

3.5
    The bottom line was that this was a pretty rediculous filler episode. It made no sense in the story arc of the season, or of the series as a whole. It would have been much more enjoyable to see a more applicable episode since it is the next to last in the series... I'm looking forward to the series finale. From what I have read, it seems that what was lacking in this episode is made up for in plenty in the final one. The overall take on the ep as a CSI-style drama was interesting... for about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, it just wasn't enough to keep me motivated to watch. The end *SPOILERS!!!* was just confusing... did John die? Didn't he?? What was the point exactly? We shall never know... I was truly expecting a pretty "To Be Continued" screen at the end, but alas... I guess it's up to the viewer to decide.

Overall, not worth watching again... but here's looking forward to next week!